Harley-Davidson® has revealed four new 2024 motorcycle models ushering in a new era of touring performance, technology, and design. The all-new Street Glide® and Road Glide® models featuring the new Milwaukee-Eight 117 (1,923 cc) engine are more powerful, comfortable, and lighter, and packed with advanced technology, including a new infotainment system, all wrapped up in a dramatic new visual design.
Commemorating the 25th Anniversary of Custom Vehicle Operations™, the new CVO™Road Glide® ST model takes hot rod bagger performance to the next level with racing inspired high performance suspension and brakes, and a potent new Milwaukee-Eight®121 (1,977 cc) HO engine, and low final drive ratio that combine to produce the kind of acceleration and midrange thrust that performance riders crave. And the new CVO™ Pan America™ debuts as the first CVO™ offering in the adventure touring segment, ready to take on anything with a host of standard equipment all wrapped up in exclusive custom paint and finishes.
Each of these 2024 models are scheduled to reach Authorised Harley-Davidson®dealerships in the first quarter of 2024.
“These exciting new models represent a new era for Harley-Davidson, elevating every aspect of performance, technology, comfort, and style,” said Jochen Zeitz, Chairman, President and CEO of Harley-Davidson. “Without question, these are the most enticing touring motorcycles ever offered by Harley-Davidson.”
New 2024 Street Glide® and Road Glide® models
The 2024 Street Glide® and Road Glide® models are more powerful, lighter, and more dynamic, and feature all-new visual design elements that combine a cohesive dynamic flow from the front fenders to the panniers. Both models feature an evolved fairing profile that appears refreshingly modern yet retains Harley-Davidson design DNA that makes them instantly familiar. Additional key features include:
- an updated Milwaukee-Eight® 117 (1,923 cc) V-twin engine features a new cooling system which further optimises thermal comfort for the rider and enhanced intake and exhaust flow to boost performance.
- selectable Ride Modes – Road, Sport, Rain and Custom – to electronically control the performance characteristics of the motorcycle.
- infotainment technology is powered by Skyline™ OS and presented on a 312mm (12.3-inch) TFT colour touchscreen that replaces all analogue instrumentation and most switches. A new 200-watt audio amplifier powers a pair of fairing-mounted speakers.
- improved aerodynamics enhance rider comfort and reduce subjective helmet buffeting at highway speed by an average of 60 percent. Rear suspension travel is increased to 76 mm. A redesigned one-piece seat shape and padding materials offer a significant improvement in long-range comfort for most riders.
New CVO™ Road Glide® ST Model leads 2024 CVO™ Line-up
The CVO™ Road Glide® ST is the quickest, fastest, and most-sophisticated performance bagger ever produced by Harley-Davidson and represents a unique collection of components providing high value to performance minded riders. A deep solo seat and 152.4mm (six-inch) riser paired with the handlebar puts the rider in an aggressive, upright position with West Coast custom style. Key features include:
- two premium paint choices: Golden White Pearl or Raven Metallic. A Screamin’ Eagle® graphic on the fairing sides and fuel tank is inspired by the Screamin’ Eagle®Harley-Davidson® Factory motorcycles raced in the MotoAmerica® Mission King of the Baggers series. CVO™ 25th Anniversary graphics celebrate a milestone in factory customisation.
- the Milwaukee-Eight® 121 (1,977 cc) High Output V-twin engine is exclusive to the CVO Road Glide ST model, tuned to produce 127 horsepower (94 kW) and 145 lb.ft. (193 Nm) of torque – the most horsepower and torque ever from a factory-installed engine in a production Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. A lower final drive ratio is selected to enhance acceleration performance in every gear.
- the use of alternate materials to help reduce dry weight to 363 kg. Mufflers have lightweight titanium shells and forged carbon fibre end caps; forged carbon fibre composite is used to form the front fender, seat cowl and tank console; the oil pan is formed of lightweight composite; and wheel design and wave-style front brake rotors are optimised to minimise unsprung weight.
- fully adjustable front and rear suspension is provided by Showa® remote reservoir rear shock absorbers and inverted 47mm Showa® 1×1 forks.
- premium Brembo™ braking components provide outstanding braking feel and performance for added rider confidence.
- selectable Ride Modes – Road, Sport, Track, Track Plus, Rain, and multiple Custom modes – electronically control the performance characteristics of the motorcycle.
- a suite of infotainment technology is powered by Skyline™ OS. A colour touchscreen replaces all analogue instrumentation and most switches. A premium audio system features a 500-watt amplifier and Harley-Davidson® Audio powered by Rockford Fosgate® Stage II 165 mm fairing speakers.
CVO™ Pan America™
The CVO™ Pan America™ motorcycle is a new vehicle of discovery and the CVO™programme’s first adventure touring (ADV) motorcycle. All of the features that have made the Pan America™ 1250 Special model a leading choice among discerning global Adventure Touring riders are retained, including the smooth-and-powerful Revolution®Max 1250 engine, semi-active front and rear suspension, touchscreen display, selectable ride modes, and Daymaker® Adaptive Headlamp technology.
The CVO Pan America model is outfitted with a host of rugged accessories selected to enhance the journey, including Adaptive Ride Height suspension, rugged aluminum top and side cases, a Screamin’ Eagle® quickshifter, tubeless laced wheels, auxiliary LED forward lighting and an aluminum skid plate, providing excellent value to the adventure rider who wants it all and more.